People are born with one of the three body types as a dominant: mesomorphic (athletic) ectomorphic (prone to thinness) or endomorphic (full-bodied). This somatotype can not be changed and can only be corrected by diet and exercise.
Physical characteristics are largely connected with the type of physique Bar Brothers The System by Lazar Novovic and Dusan Djolevic. If typical ectomorph difficult to increase the weight due to muscle even with nourishing diet, the endomorph is rapidly gaining excess fat even with a moderate diet and exercise.
The thickness of the bones is one of the key characteristics of the body type. Ectomorphs have thin bones endomorphs - wide. At the same circumference of the wrist is kept constant regardless of the number dialed fat or muscle mass.
Contact body type men wrist girth (measurement of bone): ectomorph - less than 17 cm, mesomorph - 17-20 cm, endomorph - more than 20 cm. However, we must remember that most people combine the features of several body types.
What is wrong is that people want to look better? bodybuilder is a sculptor of his body, and he takes off all unnecessary leaving only what he likes. And here's sexual orientation was generally attracted by the ears if anyone who wants a beautiful body to sign a homosexual, the good part of bodybuilders will resent!
Remove fat from any specific place can not in principle (if not liposuction).
A drying printsyp in general has not changed: how to reduce the consumption of fast carbohydrates for belly fat and aerobic exercise and rely sufficient protein intake to not burning muscle 0-6 Pack Abs Review.
There is certainly still an option, but it is no longer legitimate, and therefore I will not speak here).
You wake up with puffy eyes? You have deep wrinkles and lines in your skin? Does your skin presents absurd acne? It is advisable to check whether for all this, blame the food you consume.
We do not stop to take care of our skin. There seems to have finally fight acne, do the best we can to reduce the visible wrinkles and fine lines. And constantly have to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays and dryness.
And as we try to find the perfect product for our skin, so it seems to get confused while dermatologists assert that a balanced diet, better support a healthy immune system and therefore may lead to fewer dermatological diseases of all types .
Indeed, what we eat and drink can help our skin to be in the best possible condition. There are foods that keep the skin hydrated and soft and others that protect cells from various injuries (eg, wrinkles, dryness, etc.). Chocolate, even red meat, which is not true).
Below are foods and ingredients suggested by experts to avoid if you want to have a glowing and healthy skin.
Waking up having the feeling of puffiness around your eyes? You should know that salt causes high fluid retention in the body, which can lead to swelling. Because the skin around the eyes is very thin, the area swells easily and you 'betray' for what you ate the night before. This effect of salt, definitely associated with age and is more common in middle age.
Crabs, lobsters, and shrimp and some leafy vegetables such as spinach and seaweed high in iodine and a diet with a high percentage of this element can lead to acne, experts say. However, acne can be caused by the accumulated amount of iodine over time, so does not mean that you eat these foods and the next day will see the results on your skin. If you are especially prone to acne, just consume in moderation specific foods.
Although the effect is fairly small, some dairy products can contribute to skin problems. A 2005 study, linked the highest consumption of milk in the presence of acne.
The daily stress and polluted atmosphere that is worse for the skin for it all the experts insist on daily face care on. What about acne that has already made its appearance on your face? See 8 natural recipes from Mike Walden that will help you troubleshoot such problems.
1. Rub an aspirin and put a tablespoon of honey, apply the mixture to the areas of the face that have problem and leave for a few minutes and this will help to soothe inflammation.
2. Make a mask of honey and oats. Rub lightly on your face and let it work its magic for 10 minutes.
3. Try using lemon as acne treatment. Cut a lemon in half and rub gently on the areas that problem. Lemons contain citric acid, which attacks the bacteria that cause acne. If you tingle means that work.
4. Mix baking soda and water to make a cream. Apply directly on each point, not your entire face. Allow to dry - about 10 min and rinse with cold water. This will help close the pores. However, if your skin becomes irritated or oilier, discontinue treatment.
5. Try a detoxifying bath with lavender oil. The antibacterial steam will open your pores.
6. Coconut oil makes a wonderful cleansing and moisturizing. Mix the oil with antibacterial essential oils such as lavender, to get double benefit. Apply the mixture to your face, leave it for a few minutes and wipe with cotton.
7. Wash your towels and sheets regularly, because the accumulation of bacteria can cause acne. If this fails, try using a natural antibacterial sprei- consists of water and antibacterial oils; and spray onto pillowcases and sheets.
8. Strawberries are a great natural source of salicylic acid, which is found in many products that fight acne. Make a mixture of four strawberries with two tablespoons of yogurt and apply it on your skin for 10 minutes. Wash with warm water.
Adult acne is defined as the edge after the age of 25.
persistent acne beginning in adolescence and continued in adulthood
late acne, the first appearance after age 25 years.
It is resistant to treatment and can lead to scarring and deformities.
It affects adult women at a rate 14-40%.
The adult acne is associated with a significant negative impact on psychology and quality of life in the areas of sociability, interpersonal relationships and work.
The main cause is hormonal disorders.
Stress is actively involved in the appearance of adult acne through hormonal disorders.
Another cause is different cosmetics (especially with lanolin and some vegetable oils) and the "heavy" makeup products, as well as some type of massage treatments with questionable products.
Certain drugs such as lithium, barbiturates, and androgens are known to cause acne.
The profession sometimes plays a role eg work in hot and humid environment (such as catering, kitchen etc.).
Treatment of fungal diseases must necessarily take place under the supervision of a dermatologist. In the case of self-medication properly selected antifungals can only lead to a temporary improvement, not cure the disease itself. When choosing a method of treatment should take into account the area and shape of the lesion, the prevalence of the fungus, the presence of comorbidities, age of the patient.
Antifungal drugs are divided into two kinds: for internal and external use. By themselves, external agents are only effective during the early stages of the disease, the treatment must then be integrated: the fungus is necessary to act both outside and inside.