The daily stress and polluted atmosphere that is worse for the skin for it all the experts insist on daily face care on. What about acne that has already made its appearance on your face? See 8 natural recipes from Mike Walden that will help you troubleshoot such problems.
1. Rub an aspirin and put a tablespoon of honey, apply the mixture to the areas of the face that have problem and leave for a few minutes and this will help to soothe inflammation.
2. Make a mask of honey and oats. Rub lightly on your face and let it work its magic for 10 minutes.
3. Try using lemon as acne treatment. Cut a lemon in half and rub gently on the areas that problem. Lemons contain citric acid, which attacks the bacteria that cause acne. If you tingle means that work.
4. Mix baking soda and water to make a cream. Apply directly on each point, not your entire face. Allow to dry - about 10 min and rinse with cold water. This will help close the pores. However, if your skin becomes irritated or oilier, discontinue treatment.
5. Try a detoxifying bath with lavender oil. The antibacterial steam will open your pores.
6. Coconut oil makes a wonderful cleansing and moisturizing. Mix the oil with antibacterial essential oils such as lavender, to get double benefit. Apply the mixture to your face, leave it for a few minutes and wipe with cotton.
7. Wash your towels and sheets regularly, because the accumulation of bacteria can cause acne. If this fails, try using a natural antibacterial sprei- consists of water and antibacterial oils; and spray onto pillowcases and sheets.
8. Strawberries are a great natural source of salicylic acid, which is found in many products that fight acne. Make a mixture of four strawberries with two tablespoons of yogurt and apply it on your skin for 10 minutes. Wash with warm water.
Adult acne is defined as the edge after the age of 25.
persistent acne beginning in adolescence and continued in adulthood
late acne, the first appearance after age 25 years.
It is resistant to treatment and can lead to scarring and deformities.
It affects adult women at a rate 14-40%.
The adult acne is associated with a significant negative impact on psychology and quality of life in the areas of sociability, interpersonal relationships and work.
The main cause is hormonal disorders.
Stress is actively involved in the appearance of adult acne through hormonal disorders.
Another cause is different cosmetics (especially with lanolin and some vegetable oils) and the "heavy" makeup products, as well as some type of massage treatments with questionable products.
Certain drugs such as lithium, barbiturates, and androgens are known to cause acne.
The profession sometimes plays a role eg work in hot and humid environment (such as catering, kitchen etc.).
Treatment of fungal diseases must necessarily take place under the supervision of a dermatologist. In the case of self-medication properly selected antifungals can only lead to a temporary improvement, not cure the disease itself. When choosing a method of treatment should take into account the area and shape of the lesion, the prevalence of the fungus, the presence of comorbidities, age of the patient.
Antifungal drugs are divided into two kinds: for internal and external use. By themselves, external agents are only effective during the early stages of the disease, the treatment must then be integrated: the fungus is necessary to act both outside and inside.